PLACE AN ORDER
Management Solutions, NW uses HomeWiseDocs.com to process all of our Escrow processing requests. Sellers, Agents and Title/Escrow Professionals will be able to create or log in to an account and order Escrow Demands, Statements of Accounts, Resale Certificates, Lender Questionnaires, etc. Once logged in, search by community name or address to obtain a directory of available products. We process these requests at our earliest opportunity. If you have an immediate need, there is an option to select a Rush Order (fee for service applies).
Please have details ready before placing an order; Seller/Buyer names and contact information, Community Association Name, Address, and Unit # if applicable.
SUMMARY OF PRICING FOR MOST COMMON PRODUCTS:
● Resale Certificate for “Condos”: $275 – Up front payment, typically ordered by Owners or Sellers Agent. (This includes all NWMLS Form 27 requirements: disclosures, governing documents, minutes, financials, etc.) *Rush Fee options: $75.00 for 3-day and $50.00 for 5-day
● “HOA” Resale Package (Not for condos): $150.00 – Up front payment, typically ordered by Owners or Sellers Agent. (Provides documents and information in accordance with NWMLS Form 22D #8)
● Transfer Fee: $75 – Pay at closing, typically ordered by Escrow/Title
● Statement of Account (aka “Demand”) : $150 – Pay at closing, typically ordered by Escrow/Title
● Refinance Demand: $150 – Pay at closing, typically ordered by lenders
● Lender Questionnaire: $150 – Up front payment, typically ordered by lenders
(*Custom Lender Forms are an additional $40.00. Rush Fee option available for $40.00)
*Pricing through HomeWise may change. Final costs provided through ordering process.
HOA’s – Download info from the Website Portal
For single-family homes in HOA’s, all or most of the required seller’s disclosure items can be downloaded from the website portal by the Owners. CC&R’s, bylaws, budgets, financial reports, meeting minutes, reserve studies, etc.
Homeowners will need their Unit Account ID from Management if they haven’t yet registered for access. Once logged in, these documents can be downloaded in PDF format anytime. Please contact your Community Manager if you can’t find a specific document.
CONDO’s – Resale Certificates are REQUIRED
State law requires that Sellers of properties in Condominium Associations provide a “Resale Certificate” to buyers signed by an authorized agent of the Association. They provide legal disclosures about the property and the Association (a non-profit corporation).
We provide the Resale Certificates accompanied by all governing documents, minutes, financial reports, reserve studies and disclosures through orders placed with HomeWiseDocs.com.